I finally came to an idea what to compare in my research paper. I want to use the theme of growing up. This idea came to me when I go through the second chapter of this text book titled " Teaching of Literature in ESL/EFL contexts."
There are a number of literature texts taht are mentioned in this book. For instance,
The adventure of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
Little Women by Loisa M. Alcott
The Secret Garden by Frances H. Burnett
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
and many more...
By using the theme of growing up, i can compare the story between
The adventure of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
Both stories are written by different author. However, both author uses a young boy and the narration is about the child hardship in life to gain success.
Therefore, having hope that these stories will be approve by supervisor. My next step will be looking up for more materials and information to highlight my thesis statement for this research paper.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment